The Catholic Community of Washington County, Kansas


Ss. Peter & Paul Church
5 miles North of Morrowville on Highway 15
Morrowville, KS 66958

1885 Parish is started with mass offered at Washington
1887 Church is built - Mission of Hanover, Clara, Lanham, Clifton
1949 West wing added
1961 Mission of Clyde and Washington
1963 East wing added
1972 Mission of Greenleaf
Early 1990's Host religious education classes for students and teachers from Morrowville and Greenleaf
2002 Became part of the Catholic Community of Washington County
2002 Placed under the pastoral care of Fr. Jim Hoover, Pastor, and Sister Marilyn Wall, Pastoral Associate